identify parental material for drought identify soybean lines for drought production
- The One v3.0 (Phi2, NPQt, using Multi-Phase Flash)
The One Protocol to rule them all! Phi2, NPQt combined.
Changes from previous The One protocol: - Removed the Phi1 measurement, which was producing a lot of invalid data (removed by Dan and Frank) - Implemented the multi-phase flash protocol created by Tom Avenson
- Chlorophyll content (SPAD) III
REQUIREMENTS: Firmware v0.41 or higher. Measures transmission at 940nm and 650nm in order to determine the 'greenness' of a leaf, an indicator of chlorophyll content and nitrogen content. The 940 is used to account for leaf thickness. Improvements over Chlorophyll content (SPAD): - performs 3 different spads at 3 intensities for thin and thick ...
- STRESS LEVELS (Multiple Choice)
- REPLICATION (Multiple Choice)
- VARIETY (Multiple Choice)
- LEAVES (Multiple Choice)
- weeks after planting (Short Answer)
- Year (Short Answer)
- where (Multiple Choice)