Determining the photosynthetic efficiency of commercially available spinach leaves and the isolated chloroplasts
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Take a photo of your leaf sample (Take a Picture)
- What is the colour of the leaf? (Multiple Choice)
- Sample Code (Short Answer)