This calibration does not apply to MultispeQ devices - only to a calibration jig used in factory testing. Never run this calibration on your device!
Part 3 of the calibration of the Light Box, a required tool for calibrating MultispeQ v1.0.
- Calibration of the 24 light intensities (6 regimes x 4 intensities) for calibration of ambient PAR in other MultispeQ devices.
- Connect your computer to the Light Box using the PhotosynQ Desktop app.
- Place the LiCOR sensor in the LiCOR Holder, and place the holder/LiCOR into the Light Box.
- Start the measurement and follow the directions. Enter the PAR values from the LiCOR sensor as they appear on the screen. There should be 24 total values.
- Hit the save to device button and save button in that order to save to the device and website.
- Copy the
licor_values_csvvariable to your computers clipboard.
- Open the macro called “v1.0 CALIBRATION: MultispeQ PAR to LiCOR PAR”.
- Paste the 24 values, comma separated, in the variable array called
licorParArrayand updated the date modified. Save the macro.
- v1.0 CALIBRATION: MultispeQ PAR to LiCOR PAR (slow lights)
See "v1.0 CALIBRATION: MultispeQ PAR to LiCOR PAR (1)" for full description and directions
This is a slow version of the "v1.0 CALIBRATION: MultispeQ PAR to LiCOR PAR (lights)" protocol and is used in conjunction with a LiCOR light meter to get the actual values.
**This should be run at least once per day, at the beginni...