This project will be conducted in East Lansing MI. and will test how different treatments affect certain varieties of our crops. We will have 4 different varieties and four different crops. We hope to find out which variety paired with a certain treatments get the best results! We will set this project up with multiple reps and be testing multiple leaves on each plant to help account for differences and get us a good average.
Anyone who is growing these varieties of crops with these treatments are welcome to contribute data, more the merrier!
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Variety (Multiple Choice)
- Treatment (Multiple Choice)
- Leaf Position (Multiple Choice)
- Replication (Multiple Choice)