The objective of this experiment is to determine the effect of elevated night temperature (HNT) on photosynthesis in common bean compared with cowpea. Additionally, the effect of pot size on the response of cowpea to HNT is tested.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Species (Multiple Choice)
- Genotype (Multiple Choice)
- Temperature (Multiple Choice)
- Pot size (Multiple Choice)
- Leaf type (Multiple Choice)