Screen for photosynthetic diversity in wheat.
- Remove pot if needed and place it on spare bench.
- Carefully, untie plant without damaging any leaves.
- Identify the youngest, fully expanded leaf
- Run the PhotosynQ with the light sensor “upright”. Place sensor in the middle section of the leaf, on the top side of the leaf.
- Try not to change the leaf angle. If leaf is “floppy”, target the leaf section facing perpendicular to the sun.
- RIDES_light_potential_ECS s DMK
Shorter ECS rides light potential with ECS
- measuId (Short Answer)