Screen for photosynthetic diversity in wheat.
- Remove pot if needed and place it on spare bench.
- Carefully, untie plant without damaging any leaves.
- Identify the youngest, fully expanded leaf
- Run the PhotosynQ with the light sensor “upright”. Place sensor in the middle section of the leaf, on the top side of the leaf.
- Try not to change the leaf angle. If leaf is “floppy”, target the leaf section facing perpendicular to the sun.
This protocol measures a series of factors that allow us to estimate: stomatal conductance (via changes in humidity and leaf temperature);
ATP synthase conductivity, pmf parameters through DIRK(ECS) The rate of turnover of the cytochrome b6f complex through DIRKP(700) Chlorophyll fluorescence parameters Phi2, NPQ(t), PhiNPQ, PhiNO, qL(t) ...
- measuId (Short Answer)