The aim of this project is to extend the use of Chl a fluorescence, mapping PSII photochemical quantum yield in urban trees. We mainly use Artificial Neural Networks for classifying the observed data.
Plant Type (Multiple Choice with images) Plant Height (Multiple Choice) Optional: Genus and Species (lowercase) (Short Answer) Leaf Condition (Multiple Choice with images) Optional: Disease or Pest Name (Short Answer) Leaf Location (Multiple Choice) Leaf Image (Take a Picture) Leaf Number (Use Auto Increment) (Multiple Choice)
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- What is the PSII quantum efficiency variation in urban trees around the world? (Short Answer)
- Is the Chl fluorescence a reliable tool to mapping urban tree diversity? (Short Answer)