We are measuring 3 Lacecap Hydrangea bushes and 3 Ulmus Morton Glossy trees. The plants have been divided in to 4 quadrants, NW, NE, SW and SE. There are 9 total days of data collection, in which 5 data points are collected from each quadrant of each plant. We use a step stool in order to reach higher leaves. We stay on the edges of the plants in order to maximize similarity between the data points. We are comparing photosythetic efficiency of the Phi2 photo-systems between the Lacecap Hydrangea and Ulmus Morton Glossy plants.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- What Organism? (Multiple Choice)
- Which Quadrant Are You Sampling? (Multiple Choice)
- Sample Number (Multiple Choice)