Comparison between Scanalyzer HTS readouts and handheld fluorometer readouts
- The One Protocol (Phi2, PSI, NPQ) II
The One Protocol to rule them all! Phi2, PSI, NPQt, combined!
Changes from previous The One protocol: - no longer outputs signal from the far red period, which simplifies the signal output for the user - changed distance between measuring pulses from 10,000 to 2,000 which improves measurement resolution - has an initial stabilization peri...
- Chlorophyll content (SPAD) II
REQUIREMENTS: Firmware v0.39 or v0.40. Measures transmission at 940nm and 650nm in order to determine the 'greenness' of a leaf, an indicator of chlorophyll content and nitrogen content. The 940 is used to account for leaf thickness. Improvements over Chlorophyll content (SPAD): - performs 3 different spads at 3 intensities for thin and thick l...
- Is it M3? (Multiple Choice)
- Is it transgenic? (Multiple Choice)
- Is it WT? (Multiple Choice)
- Which leaf is it? (Multiple Choice)
- Which plant is it? (Multiple Choice)