Determine acclimation of photosynthesis to heat stress under drought stress. Determine tolerance of photosynthesis to combined drought and heat stress Leaf position: Lower canopy (1st trifoliate on the main stem from the base of the plant) Upper canopy (Fully mature leaf at the highest position on the main stem)
- Leaf Photosynthesis - MultispeQ Beta ONLY
Measures photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF, and SPAD. In addition, measures PAR (photosynthetically active radiation), ambient temperature and relative humidity.
Works with the MultispeQ Beta device only
- Temperature (Multiple Choice)
- Watering regime (Multiple Choice)
- Plant material (Multiple Choice)
- Leaf position (Multiple Choice)