To study the photosynthetic parameters like photosynthetic efficiency (ΦII), linear electron transfer (LEF) and non-photochemical quenching (NPQ) and other plant phenotypes, a newly developed low-cost instrument MultispeQ spectrophotometer will be used. This novel instrument will be utilized to study the drought tolerance about the cold tolerance of two varieties of plants such as Sorghum and Maize.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Condition (Multiple Choice)
- Types (Multiple Choice)
- Plant (Multiple Choice)