This is within the frame of the ORACLE project ( Optimisation des rotations et associations céréales légumineuses). We want to caracterise 50 sorghum varieties and about 25 cowpea varieties, to then see how they best fit together. In this project we will measure the photosynthesis efficiency in addition to other parameters directly collected in the field (LAI, phenology, plant height, biomass, N uptake) or on the lab ( rhizobium activity, roots growth...). These are collected in 2017 as a test run to do it more properly next year. ( THIS IS TO LEARN HOW TO USE THE TOOL).
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Is this a test before the real measurement? (Multiple Choice)
- plot number (Short Answer)
- plant number (Multiple Choice)
- which plant (Multiple Choice)
- which leaf? (Multiple Choice)