Phenotypic analysis of SNF lines of bush bean for their tolerance to abiotic stress conditions of drought stress Research Staff Responsible: Norma Constanza Barbosa Torres (CIAT) firstname.lastname@example.org
Planting date: July 13th 2017
Evaluation date 40dds (Flowering)
90 dds -120 (harvest)
Objective: Identify SNF response of common bean genotypes under drought, additionally identify genotypes efficient in DRI utilization when dependent on N2 fixation as a source of Nitrogen Hypothesis: Some genotypes will show Nitrogen Fixation efficient and more adaptation to drought as abiotic stress.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- ID (Short Answer)
- genotype (Multiple Choice)
- treatment (Multiple Choice)
- rep (Multiple Choice)
- phenological stage (Multiple Choice)