Validate “best-bet” options for the management of maize-legume systems under conservation agriculture conditions in the Districts of Ncheu and Salima. Conservation agriculture is understood to imply surface crop residue retention and minimum soil disturbance.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0 (SHORT)
For user with Firmware 1.17
A new, shorter version of the default protocol that measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <10 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf T...
- Site (Multiple Choice)
- FARMER NUMBER/NUMBER (Short Answer)
- GROWTH STAGE (Short Answer)
- Treatments (Multiple Choice)
- Maize Varieties (Multiple Choice)
- Leaves (Multiple Choice)