I will measure with the device the photosynthesis rates of fallen leaves from a specific species of tree found on the campus of East Tennessee State University (ETSU) in Johnson City, Tennessee. The experiment will take place over multiple days and measurements will be with respect to when the leaves fell.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- What is the species of tree are the leaves from? (Short Answer)
- What time after the leaf has fallen and in what incrememnts will you measure photosynthesis? (Short Answer)
- How many different leaves will you trial? (Short Answer)