The difference in phi2 and other photosynthetic parameter measurements between different species of fruit trees within different tree strata.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- What type is tree is it? (Multiple Choice)
- which tree is it? (Multiple Choice)
- What is the leaf's cardinal direction? (Multiple Choice)
- What strata is the leaf in? (Multiple Choice)
- What is the weather? (Multiple Choice)
- Is it raining? (Multiple Choice)