- To show the direct soil fertility benefits of grain legume crops planted in 2016/17 on a subsequent 2017/18 maize crop applied with half rate of the recommended fertilizer.
- To validate and/or update the current nitrogen N response recommendations for maize, with grain legumes
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0 (SHORT)
For user with Firmware 1.17
A new, shorter version of the default protocol that measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <10 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf T...
- location (Multiple Choice)
- Farmer Name (Short Answer)
- Previous crop (Multiple Choice)
- Current crop (Multiple Choice)
- Growth Stage (Multiple Choice)
- Leaf (Multiple Choice)