I'm going to do some measurements with the MultispeQ for my thesis project. It will be about variation in photosynthetic traits in Cleome gynandra, a C4 species.
Before doing this, I want to gain some experience with the MultispeQ, so I will measure Phi2 and SPAD on some Arabidopsis plants we have here at Wagenigen University (WUR).
- The One v3.0 (Phi2, NPQt, using Multi-Phase Flash)
The One Protocol to rule them all! Phi2, NPQt combined.
Changes from previous The One protocol: - Removed the Phi1 measurement, which was producing a lot of invalid data (removed by Dan and Frank) - Implemented the multi-phase flash protocol created by Tom Avenson
- Chlorophyll content (SPAD) II
REQUIREMENTS: Firmware v0.39 or v0.40. Measures transmission at 940nm and 650nm in order to determine the 'greenness' of a leaf, an indicator of chlorophyll content and nitrogen content. The 940 is used to account for leaf thickness. Improvements over Chlorophyll content (SPAD): - performs 3 different spads at 3 intensities for thin and thick l...
- What is the age of the leaf? (Multiple Choice)
- What is the position of the plant? (Multiple Choice)
- On the same plant, this is the measurement number: (Multiple Choice)
- On the same leaf, this is the measurement number? (Multiple Choice)