Take measurements of a nitrogen test plot in corn. Develop better understanding of photosynthesis response to nitrogen deficiency. Begin gathering base research to use the photosynq device as a tool for choosing side dress nitrogen application rates.
- Leaf Photosynthesis - MultispeQ Beta ONLY
Measures photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF, and SPAD. In addition, measures PAR (photosynthetically active radiation), ambient temperature and relative humidity.
Works with the MultispeQ Beta device only
- What Color is the Plant? (Multiple Choice)
- What is the Growth Stage? (Multiple Choice)
- Leaf Position (Multiple Choice)
- Field Location (Short Answer)
- Nitrogen Treatment (Short Answer)
- Hybrid (Short Answer)