Draft for a potential project testing the effects of temperature and herbivory on how light energy is directed, specifically testing how these affect the proportion of light used in photosynthesis (Phi2).
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Treatment (Multiple Choice)
- Lupinus latifolius plant ID (Short Answer)
- Date collected (Short Answer)
- If in a herbivory treatment, does the leaf show signs of herbivory? (Multiple Choice)
- Position of leaf (Multiple Choice)