This is to determine the effect of heat stress on reproductive development for the parents as well as two progeny with low and high Phi2 at the seedling stage.
The heat stress temperature is the same as what was used in the Field heat stress QTL mapping paper of Lucas et al 2013.
- Photosynthesis RIDES
Requires Firmware 1.22 or higher
Measures the same photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds as 'Leaf Photosynthesis MutlispeQ v1.0' plus additional PS1 and P700 measurements.
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll
- ATP synthase conductivity, proton motive force parameters through...
- Genotype (Multiple Choice)
- Temperature (Multiple Choice)
- Day of Phenotyping (Short Answer)
- Leaf position (Multiple Choice)
- Treatment (Multiple Choice)