Identify phenological and physiological response of common bean genotypes under different substrates as soil, vermiculite, sand and hydroponics supplied with nutrient solution. Determining the best substrate for greenhouse experiments for bean. Hypothesis: common bean will showed physiological and phenological response between substrates. The best substrate will be the one that show more support for bean developeding Treatments: bush common bean genotypes BAT 477 Non Nodulating and nodulating. Under substrates : soil, vermiculite, sand and hydroponics. These experimental units will supplied with nutrient solutions at pH 4.6 and 5.6 per week. The traits will be evaluate until flowering growth for 4 repetitions. The plants were inoculated with the Rhizobium strain CIAT 899.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- ID (Short Answer)
- genotype (Multiple Choice)
- Substrate (Multiple Choice)
- pH (Multiple Choice)
- rep (Multiple Choice)