Before reliable high-throughput experiments with lysimeters can be conducted at CIAT, the effect of the lysimeters itself on the development of beans has to be investigated. Plants cultivated in lysimeters will be compared in full details with plants from the soil (grown under the same spatio-temporal conditions).This experiment will focus on this and will prepare a knowledge-based data-platform for further bean cultivation effect.
- Photosynthesis RIDES no open/close
Requires Firmware 1.22 or higher
Measures the same photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds as 'Leaf Photosynthesis MutlispeQ v1.0' plus additional PS1 and P700 measurements.
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll
- ATP synthase conductivity, proton motive force parameters through DIRK(...
- Date (Multiple Choice)
- Number (Multiple Choice)
- Treatment (Multiple Choice)
- Plot (Multiple Choice)
- System (Multiple Choice)
- Block (Multiple Choice)
- Genotype (Multiple Choice)