4 Brassica rapa genotypes grown in both growth chamber and greenhouse conditions evaluated for ECS response to drought and rewetting.
- Measure 3rd youngest leaf
- clamp on blade away from midrib if possible otherwise clamp on tip.
- Avoid plant self shading and shading in conservatory as measurement relies on ambient PAR.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- ECS at 200, 300, 400, 500 PAR v1.0 JRP
ECS at 200, 300, 400, 500 with 60 sec at each PAR
- ECS at 600, 800, 1000, 1500 & 2000 PAR
ECSt 60 seconds light 600, 800, 1000, 1500 & 2000 PAR seqeunce
- PlantID (Short Answer)
- Genotype (Multiple Choice)
- Location (Multiple Choice)
- Treatment (Multiple Choice)
- Repro_status (Multiple Choice)
- notes (Short Answer)