The area outside of the Anderson Center is full of infected hemlocks. This project is seeing if it can assess how far gone the Eastern Hemlock is.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Is there evidence of infestation? (Multiple Choice)
- Is it all over the stem or in a few big clumps? (Multiple Choice)
- Has it spread to the top of the needles? (Multiple Choice)