Amaranthus tricolor leave sections evaluated for Phi2 across natural light conditions.
TUG are the green tip sections of non-tricolored leaves
TUR are the red base sections of non-tricolored leaves
TTG are the green tip sections of tricolored leaves
TTR are the red base sections of tricolored leaves
TTY are the yellow mid sections of non-tricolored leaves.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Plant ID number (Multiple Choice)
- Which type of leaf is being measured? (Multiple Choice)