This calibration does not apply to MultispeQ devices - only to a calibration jig used in factory testing. Never run this calibration on your device!
This calibration includes:
- Calibration of the red light (2) to LiCOR PAR at 6 different intensities.
- Connect your computer using the Desktop App to the Light Calibration box.
- Using a LiCOR LI-250A PAR meter, place the meter inside the Light Box in the seated hole.
- Take the measurement, entering in the values displayed on the LiCOR sensor when prompted during the measurement. Wait about 2 seconds for values to stabilize, then read the highest measurement (at higher intensities the measurement can droop if you wait several more seconds).
- Check the measurement. The
licor_values_csvfield should look roughly like this. If not, reject and remeasure. If so, submit the measurement to the website.
- Copy the
licor_values_csvfield values and save them into the macro “v1.0 CALIBRATION: MultispeQ PAR to LiCOR PAR”.
- v1.0 CALIBRATION: MultispeQ PAR to LiCOR PAR (slow lights)
See "v1.0 CALIBRATION: MultispeQ PAR to LiCOR PAR (1)" for full description and directions
This is a slow version of the "v1.0 CALIBRATION: MultispeQ PAR to LiCOR PAR (lights)" protocol and is used in conjunction with a LiCOR light meter to get the actual values.
**This should be run at least once per day, at the beginni...