This project is focused on learning whether we can detect early evidence of woolly adelgid (adelges tsugae) infestations in our hemlocks (Tsuga canadensis).
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Photo of tree (Take a Picture)
- Is there evidence of woolly adelgid infestation? (Multiple Choice)