In order to get insight in the potential of a lysimeter system a small experiment is conducted. In this experiment 2 bean genotypes (G40001 and SEA 15) are grown, in combination with four different treatments (beans grown at 60% fc, 80% fc, 80% with drought stress initiated in the flowering stage (80% -> 40%) and beans with drought stress initiated in the pod filling stage). Five replicates are used in this experiment.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Day after planting (Short Answer)
- Block (Multiple Choice)
- Plant (Multiple Choice)
- Problems (Take a Picture)
- Problem (Short Answer)