- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- NO - Fv/Fm WITHOUT ACTINIC LIGHT
Use as part of multiple protocols.
- NPQ Short RG CORR2
Using an orange measuring light (pin 15) and red saturating light (pin 20), this performs the standard PAM fluorescence measurement to obtain the decay kinetics and NPQ values from a short period of time.
CORRECTED LAST PULSE
- What color is the leaf ?? (Take a Picture)
- What color is the leaf ?? (Multiple Choice)
- What color is the leaf ?? (Multiple Choice with images)
- What color is the leaf ?? (Short Answer)