Determine tolerance of photosynthesis to heat stress in tepary, common bean and cowpea at seedling stage (unifoliate) and the possibility of screening for heat stress using photosynthetic parameters during seedling stage.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Genotype (Multiple Choice)
- Temperature (Multiple Choice)
- Treatment (Plant set) (Multiple Choice)