Measuring two population using phenotypic traits to determine genotypic traits in Syngenta maize lines.
Directions: - specify when plant was measured: morning: 8am - 11am mid-day: 11am - 2pm late-afternoon: 2pm - 5pm
- measure 2nd oldest leaf
- measure around the middle of the leaf
- Leaf Photosynthesis - MultispeQ Beta ONLY
Measures photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF, and SPAD. In addition, measures PAR (photosynthetically active radiation), ambient temperature and relative humidity.
Works with the MultispeQ Beta device only
- What is the time of day? (Multiple Choice)
- What population? (Multiple Choice)
- What plant number? (Short Answer)