Regulation of growth and development of plants by parameters of sunlight field with the purpose of working out energy saving technologies (Part I - Adaptation)
- The One v3.0 (Phi2, NPQt, using Multi-Phase Flash)
The One Protocol to rule them all! Phi2, NPQt combined.
Changes from previous The One protocol: - Removed the Phi1 measurement, which was producing a lot of invalid data (removed by Dan and Frank) - Implemented the multi-phase flash protocol created by Tom Avenson
- Chlorophyll content (SPAD) III
REQUIREMENTS: Firmware v0.41 or higher. Measures transmission at 940nm and 650nm in order to determine the 'greenness' of a leaf, an indicator of chlorophyll content and nitrogen content. The 940 is used to account for leaf thickness. Improvements over Chlorophyll content (SPAD): - performs 3 different spads at 3 intensities for thin and thick ...
- Proton Motive Force via DIRK
Estimates the proton motive force through the ATP synthase, thereby estimating ATP production. The proton motive force is measured by measuring the electrochromic shift (ECS), the shift in the absorbance of chlorophyll at ~520nm in the thylakoid membrane due to a shift in the electric field. The electric field is created by the accumulation of...
- What kind of plants? (Multiple Choice)
- Data (day after) (Short Answer)
- Data (Short Answer)
- Leaves position? (Multiple Choice)
- Measurements carried out on: (Multiple Choice)
- Time of adaptation (Short Answer)
- What kind of light source? (Multiple Choice)