Pumpkins produce long vines, with flowers and fruit throughout the vine. The question is how does draw of phosoynthates (sugars) affect photosynthesis of leaves upstream of the flowers or fruit.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Vine (Multiple Choice)
- Leaf # (Multiple Choice)
- # flowers down the vine (Multiple Choice)
- # pumpkins down the vine (Multiple Choice)
- Damage on the leaf (Multiple Choice)