In this research, the effect of the soil bulk density on three bean genotypes is investigated (ALB 91, ALB 348 and ALB 353). This is done in order to find traits that are associated with the ability to thrive in compacted soils.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Day after planting (Short Answer)
- Number of the cilinder (Multiple Choice)