Some peppers were pre-hardened by growing under a humidity dome until 2 true leaves, then remove the dome and shock with room RH (dry). Compare these with plants germinated and grown without a dome and grown under a bit lower light.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Plant variety? (Multiple Choice)
- Early growth conditions? (Multiple Choice)
- When measurement taken? (Multiple Choice)