MSU-FBIC, U08bh-Hybrid Poplar Fertilizer Trial 2015-2017
This growth performance experiment is using measurements of the MultispeQ to evaluate 3 poplar hybrid lines and the 8 conditions of varying fertilizer treatments (N, P, K) in a random 4-block design, which was planted on 6/1/15.
- The One Protocol (Phi2, PSI, NPQ) II
The One Protocol to rule them all! Phi2, PSI, NPQt, combined!
Changes from previous The One protocol: - no longer outputs signal from the far red period, which simplifies the signal output for the user - changed distance between measuring pulses from 10,000 to 2,000 which improves measurement resolution - has an initial stabilization peri...
- Chlorophyll content (SPAD) III
REQUIREMENTS: Firmware v0.41 or higher. Measures transmission at 940nm and 650nm in order to determine the 'greenness' of a leaf, an indicator of chlorophyll content and nitrogen content. The 940 is used to account for leaf thickness. Improvements over Chlorophyll content (SPAD): - performs 3 different spads at 3 intensities for thin and thick ...
- Data Year (Multiple Choice)
- Data Month (Multiple Choice)
- Data Series (Multiple Choice)
- Block # (Multiple Choice)
- Tree # (Multiple Choice)
- Field Notes (Short Answer)
- Treatment # (Multiple Choice)
- Clone ID (Multiple Choice)
- Leaf Position (Multiple Choice)