Two dry beans with different resistance traits were selected to test for their differences in root microbiota composition which subsequently lead to improved plant resistance against soil-born pathogens.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Treatment (Multiple Choice)
- Plant genotype (Multiple Choice)
- Which leaf? (Multiple Choice)
- Growth stage (Multiple Choice)
- Pot number (Short Answer)