We test, if there is a diurnal rhythm in photosynthesis in different types of plants. Plants are exposed to a 12h/12h light/dark rhythm and continious light exposure by a LED grow lamp. Temperature is about 25°C/15°C day/night.
2 Leaves from every plant type are measured three times at different times of the day
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Plant type (Multiple Choice)
- Leaf Number (Multiple Choice)
- Measurement No. (Multiple Choice)
- Light type (Multiple Choice)