This is a repeat of Cowpea QTL mapping Set_0-1 and 0-2. This comprises of phenotyping the cowpea RIL population under control/ normal temperature (30/20C) and high temperature (43/35C).
Corrections: For temperature 30/20C (Set 0-1b), 25/104 should be 25/090, and 32/090 should be 32/104. However, for Temperature 43/35C, they should remain. Additionally, 24/IT82E should be 24/CB27 for the Set 0-1c (30/20).
This comprises of: Sets 0-1b, 0-2b (Control), 567, 1234 (Heat) 0-1c and 0-2c (control) when ordered by time (date)
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- Plant Position/RIL (Multiple Choice)
- Temperature (Multiple Choice)
- Day of Experiment (Multiple Choice)
- Light intensity (Multiple Choice)
- Leaf type (Multiple Choice)