The experiment is same as "Cowpea QTL mappingheat stressSet 01234567". However, this project uses the "Photosynthesis RIDES" protocol which can also measure ECSt as well as P700 redox status.
This protocol measures a series of factors that allow us to estimate: stomatal conductance (via changes in humidity and leaf temperature);
ATP synthase conductivity, pmf parameters through DIRK(ECS) The rate of turnover of the cytochrome b6f complex through DIRKP(700) Chlorophyll fluorescence parameters Phi2, NPQ(t), PhiNPQ, PhiNO, qL(t) ...
- Plant Position/RIL (Multiple Choice)
- Temperature (Multiple Choice)
- Day of experiment (Multiple Choice)
- Light intensity (Multiple Choice)
- Leaf type (Multiple Choice)