Same as Cowpea HNT test_5 using CoralspeQ
Protocol> All in one
- CoralspeQ | all-in-one protocol
Measuring Phi2 in corals. This protocol executes a fluorescence measurement followed by a reflectance measurement. Reference spectra must be collected using "CoralspeQ- Calibrate for Reflectance Spectra" prior to collecting measurements with this protocol. It works best with firmware 45.57.
Works with with the CoralspeQ beta device.
- Temperature (Multiple Choice)
- Light intensity (Multiple Choice)
- Leaf type (Multiple Choice)
- Genotype (Multiple Choice)