Take photosynq measurements of a corn hybrid test plot in Upstate NY. Use photosynq readings to gauge photosynthesis efficiency by hybrid under stressful heat conditions. Develop insights into optimal hybrid placement.
- Leaf Photosynthesis - MultispeQ Beta ONLY
Measures photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF, and SPAD. In addition, measures PAR (photosynthetically active radiation), ambient temperature and relative humidity.
Works with the MultispeQ Beta device only
- Field Location (Short Answer)
- Growth Stage (Multiple Choice)
- Temperature Above 85 (Multiple Choice)
- Hybrid (Short Answer)
- Leaf Position (Multiple Choice)