This site is being used by BS172 students to practice learning how to use the new MultispeQ devices.
- Leaf Photosynthesis MultispeQ V1.0
Measures many photosynthesis-related parameters in <15 seconds, including:
- Chlorophll Fluorescence: Phi2, PhiNPQ, PhiNO, NPQt, qL, LEF
- Relative Chlorophyll: SPAD
- Proton Motive Force: ECSt, vH+, gH+
- Absorbance at: 450, 535, 605, 650, 730, 850, 880, and 940nm.
- Leaf Thickness (in mm), angle, and cardinal direct...
- What color is the leaf? (Multiple Choice)
- Which tree code? (Multiple Choice)
- Which quadrant randomly sampling in? (Multiple Choice)
- Which tree species? (Multiple Choice)
- Which leaf count in this quadrant? (Multiple Choice)
- Which canopy location was randomly sampled? (Multiple Choice)