View your Protocols
All the protocols you have developed on PhotosynQ are accessible to you at any time.
- Go to your user profile by clicking on your user name in the top menu bar. If you are not signed in, do that first.
- Select the Protocols tab to list all of your Protocols.
- Click on a Protocol to get to the Protocol page with the Protocol description, the Protocol Code and the Comments. On the right hand-side, you will further find the Protocol category, the connected macro and compatible instruments.
- Open your protocols by selecting Protocols from the left menu bar.
- Click on the My Protocols to list all your protocols, if it is not already available.
- Click on a protocol in the list to show detailed information in the side bar.
- Click on Run to run a protocol, or double click on it in the list.
Tip: In case you want to see the work of others, select Explore from the top menu.
- Tab the overflow menu in the top left corner.
- Select Quick Measurements from the menu.
- Tab on a protocol in the list to run it.
Was this article helpful?