Save a Protocol
Once you have finished your Protocol, save your work to use it in your projects and to share it with the community.
- When you have the Protocol Editor open, select Save from the File menu or use the shortcut
- In the save dialog, add a protocol name, description and pick a protocol category.
- Make sure, the correct macro is connected (not mandatory)
- Save the protocol by selecting Save.
If you have issues saving the protocol, make sure you check these things first:
- [x] When a Protocol is finished, no warnings or errors are indicated.
- [x] Make sure you have a name, description and category.
- [x] Check that the name is not already existing.
Was this article helpful?