Run a Protocols
All the protocols you or the community developed on PhotosynQ can use independent from projects. Those measurements can be saved to your notebook using the desktop app.
- Open your protocols by selecting Protocols from the left menu bar.
- Double click on the protocol you want to run, or click on a list and select Run from the sidebar.
Tip: Use Add next to Run in the sidebar to run multiple protocols one after another.
Tip: You can use the protocols from others when you select Explore from the top menu.
- Tab the overflow menu in the top left corner.
- Select Quick Measurements from the menu.
- Tab on a protocol in the list to run it
Was this article helpful?