Managing Project Settings
Project settings allow Project Lead's to decide you can contribute data to the project and who can act as an administrator on the project.
- Select who can contribute to your project by selecting 'anyone' or 'contributors only' from the drop down menu.
- If you selected 'Collaborators only' you will need to invite each collaborator
- To invite collaborators, enter their email address in the box 'Invite Collaborator' and click 'Add.'
- You can add as many collaborators as you need.
- Each collaborator will receive an invitation email, they are not collaborators until they follow the link in the email.
- Once you have finished adding collaborators, select 'Create Project.'
Tip: If you have a large project where you may have many different data collectors, then it is easiest to select 'anyone' instead of individually inviting everyone who will collect data.
Note: All the confirmed collaborators will be listed on the bottom left under 'Collaborators' and all outstanding invitations will be listed on the bottom right under 'Invitations.'
Was this article helpful?