View your Macros
All the macros you have developed on PhotosynQ are accessible to you at any time.
- Go to your user profile by clicking on your user name in the top menu bar. If you are not signed in, do that first.
- Select the Macros tab to list all of your Macros.
- Click on a Macro to get to the Macro page with the Macro description, the Macro Code, the Measurement data and the Comments. On the right hand-side, you will further find the Protocol category, the connected macro and compatible instruments.
- Open you macros by selecting macros from the left menu bar.
- Click on the My Macros to list all your macros, if it is not already available.
- Click on a macro in the list to show detailed information in the side bar.
Tip: In case you want to see the work of others, select Explore from the top menu.
Was this article helpful?