Save a Macro
Once you are done, save your work and share it with the community.
- When you have the Macro Editor open, select Save from the File menu or use the shortcut
- In the save dialog, add a macro name and description.
- Save the macro by selecting Save.
If you have issues saving the macro, make sure you check these things first:
- [x] When a Macro done, make sure the output box is green, indicating that there was no error.
- [x] Make sure you have a name, description.
- [x] Check that the name is not already existing.
Was this article helpful?